28. Yuhe R. Yang, Jinglin Fu, Shaun Wootten, Xiaodong Qi, Minghui Liu, Hao Yan and Yan Liu* “2D Enzyme Cascade Network with Efficient Substrate Channeling by Swinging Arms”, ChemBioChem 2018, 19, 212-216.
27. John Collins, Ting Zhang, Sung Won Oh, Robert Maloney and Jinglin Fu* “DNA-Crowded Enzyme Nanoparticles with Enhanced Activities and Stabilities”, Chem Comm. 2017, 53, 13059–13062
26. Scott Huston, John Collins, Fangfang Sun, Ting Zhang, Timothy D. Vaden, Y. –H. Percival Zhang and Jinglin Fu* “An Activity Transition from NADH Dehydrogenase to NADH Oxidase during Protein Denaturation”, BioTechnology and Applied Biochemistry, online publication with early view, DOI: 10.1002/bab.1607.
25. Jinglin Fu, Luca Larini, Anthony J. Cooper, John W. Whittaker, Azka Ahmed, Junhao Dong, Minyoung Lee and Ting Zhang “Computational and Experimental Analysis of Short Peptide Motifs for Enzyme Inhibition”, PLoS ONE 2017, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0182847.
24. Jinglin Fu* “Microarray Selection of Cooperative Peptides for Modulating Enzyme”, Microarrays, 2017, 6(2), 8; doi:10.3390/microarrays6020008
23. Jinglin Fu*, Gabriele Stankeviciute, Sung Won Oh, John Collins Yinghui Zhong and Ting Zhang “Self-assembled Nucleic Acid Nanostructures for Cancer Theranostics Medicines”, Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry 2017, 17, 1-14.
22. Jinglin Fu* and Tianran Li “Spatial Organization of Enzyme Cascade on a DNA Origami Nanostructure”, invited book chapter for “3D DNA Nanostructures — Methods and Protocols”, Methods in Molecular Biology, 2016, Humana Press.
21. Jinglin Fu*, Renee Yang, Soma Dhakal, Zhao Zhao, Minghui Liu, Ting Zhang, Nils Walter and Hao Yan “Assembly of Multi-Enzyme Complexes on DNA Nanostructures”, Nature Protocols 2016, 11,2243–2273.
20. John Collins, Ting Zhang, Scott Huston, Fangfang Sun, Percival Zhang and Jinglin Fu* “A Hidden Transhydrogen Activity of A FMN-Bound Diaphorase under Anaerobic Conditions” PLoS One 2016, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0154865.
19. Minghui Liu, Jinglin Fu, Xiaodong Qi, Shaun Wootten, Neal W. Woodbury, Yan Liu, Hao Yan* “A three-enzyme pathway with an optimized geometric arrangement to facilitate substrate transfer” ChemBioChem 2016, 17, 1097-1101.
18. Zhao Zhao+, Jinglin Fu*+, Soma Dhakal, Alexander Johnson-Buck, Minghui Liu, Ting Zhang, Neal Woodbury, Yan Liu, Nils G. Walter and Hao Yan* “Nano-caged Enzymes with Enhanced Activity and Increased Stability against Protease Digestion”, Nature Communications 2016, 7, 10619.
News: Chemical nanocages: New technique advances synthetic biology. https://phys.org/news/2016-02-chemical-nanocages-technique-advances-synthetic.html
17. Jinglin Fu*, Bryce Sadtler, Ian Wheeldon, Zhuangqun Huang “How Can We Learn from Biology to Create New Functional Materials?” (Editorial comment) Advanced Science Engineering and Medicine 2015, 7, 1007-1008.
16. Ting Zhang, John Collins, Georgia A. Arbuckle-Keil and Jinglin Fu* “DNA-Directed Assembly of Conductive Nanomaterials” Advanced Science Engineering and Medicine 2015, 7, 1019-1032.
15. Ting Zhang, John Collins, Jinglin Fu* “Single-Molecule Sensing of Biomolecular Interactions on DNA Nanostructures” Current Nanoscience 2015,11, 727-735.
14. Jinglin Fu*, Yuhe Renee Yang, Alexander Johnson-Buck, Minghui Liu, Yan Liu, Nils G. Walter, Neal W. Woodbury and Hao Yan* “Multi-enzyme complexes on DNA scaffolds capable of substrate channeling with an artificial swinging arm” Nature Nanotechnology 2014, 9, 531–536.
News: DNA nanotechnology places enzyme catalysis within an arm’s length. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140525155310.htm
13. Ting Zhang, Jinglin Fu, Qun Fang* “Improved high-speed capillary electrophoresis system using a short capillary and picoliter-scale translational spontaneous injection” Electrophoresis 2014, 35, 2361-2369.
Before joining Rutgers
12. Minghui Liu, Jinglin Fu*, Christian Hejesen, Yuhe Yang, Neal W. Woodbury, Kurt Gothelf, Yan Liu and Hao Yan* “A DNA tweezers-actuated enzyme nanoreactor” Nature Communications 2013, 4:2127 doi: 10.1038/ncomms3127
News: Tiny tweezers allow precision control of enzymes. https://phys.org/news/2013-07-tiny-tweezers-precision-enzymes.html#nRlv
11. Jinglin Fu, Minghui Liu, Yan Liu and Hao Yan* “Spatially-interactive Biomolecular Networks Organized by Nucleic Acid Nanostructures”, Accounts of Chemical Research 2012, 8, 1215-1226.
10. Jinglin Fu & Hao Yan* “Controlled drug release by a nanorobot”, Nature Biotechnology 2012, 30, 407–408.
9. Jinglin Fu, Minghui Liu, Yan Liu, Neal Woodbury and Hao Yan* “Inter-enzyme Substrate Diffusion for An Enzyme Cascade Organized on Spatially Addressable DNA Nanostructures”, Journal of American Chemical Society 2012, 134, 5516-5519. Highlighted by JACS as Spotlights article https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja302665h;
8. Jinglin Fu, Jeremy Reinhold and Neal W. Woodbury* “Peptide-modified Surfaces for Enzyme Immobilization”, PLoS ONE 2011, 6, e18692.
7. Matthew P. Greving, Paul Belcher, Chris Diehnelt, Jack Emery, Jinglin Fu, Stephen A. Johnston and Neal W. Woodbury*, “Thermodynamic Additivity of Sequence Variations: An Algorithm for Creating High Affinity Peptides Without Large Libraries or Structural Information.”, PLoS ONE 2010, 5, e15432.
6. Jinglin Fu, Katherine Cai, Stephen A. Johnston and Neal W. Woodbury* “Exploring Peptide Space for Enzyme Modulators”, Journal of American Chemical Society 2010, 132, 6419-6424.
5. Ting Zhang, Qun Fang, Wenbin Du and Jinglin Fu “Microfluidic Picoliter-Scale Translational Spontaneous Sample Introduction for High-Speed Capillary Electrophoresis”, Analytical Chemistry 2009, 81, 3693-3698.
4. Huijun Dong, Jinglin Fu, Yongquan Li and Junyun Jiang “Microfluidic chip for detecting the expression of green fluorescent protein in Bacillus subtilis” Chinese Journal of Biotechnology 2009, 25, 1077-1081.
3. Jinglin Fu, Qun Fang, Ting Zhang, Xinhua Jin and ZhaoLun Fang, “Laser Induced Fluorescence Detection System for Microfluidic Chips Based on An Orthogonal Optical Arrangement,” Analytical Chemistry 2006, 78, 3827-3834.
2. Jinglin Fu, Qun Fang, and Yanzhen Huang, “A Simple Laser Induced Fluorescence Detection System for Microfluidic Chips”, Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities 2004, 25(z1), 95-96.
1. Qun Fang, Gungming Xu, Jinglin Fu, Zhijian Jia and Xuefeng Yin, “Integrated Microfluidic Chip Analyzer for Amino Acids Analysis”, Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities 2004, 25(z1),